- KerPlunk Star Wars is an easy-to-learn and fun-to-play twist on the family favorite kids' game!
- This edition of the classic KerPlunk game features a tower designed as R2-D2, Circuit Spheres (instead of marbles) and Utility Arm Rods (instead of sticks)!
- Game play is the same; take turns rolling the die and removing a Utility Arm Rods matching the color shown.
- Try not to let the Circuit Spheres fall -- the player to drop the fewest is the winner!
- With simple setup and no reading required, this KerPlunk Star Wars game is perfect for young kids and makes a great gift for 5 year olds and up, especially Star Wars fans!
The Star Wars edition of KerPlunk has players trying to keep Circuit Spheres from falling from R2-D2 as they pull out the Utility Arm Rods! Don't Let Artoo Short-Circuit! Game play is the same as classic Kerplunk but with a Star Wars twist! Roll the die to determine what color Utility Arm Rods to remove first and try to keep as few Circuit Spheres from falling as possible. That sound you hear when a Circuit Sphere falls? KerPlunk! With easy instructions and no reading required, this game is lots of fun for anyone 5 years and older. Makes a great gift for Star Wars fans and collectors! Colors and decorations may vary.